20th Century Fox's highly anticipated film adaptation of John Green's bestselling novel Paper Towns, starring Cara Delevingne, Nat Wolff, Austin Abrams, Justice Smith and Halston Sage, opens in cinemas on August 17th (read my glowing review here) and, to celebrate, we have been given 1 super awesome, mysterious merchandise pack to giveaway.
Here's the film's official synopsis:
Adapted from the bestselling novel by author John Green ("The Fault in Our Stars"), PAPER TOWNS is a coming-of-age story centring on Quentin and his enigmatic neighbour Margo, who loved mysteries so much she became one. After taking him on an all-night adventure through their hometown, Margo suddenly disappears--leaving behind cryptic clues for Quentin to decipher. The search leads Quentin and his quick-witted friends on an exhilarating adventure that is equal parts hilarious and moving. Ultimately, to track down Margo, Quentin must find a deeper understanding of true friendship--and true love.
The Merchandise Pack consists of:
- Scratchable Map
- Limited Edition Paper Towns T-Shirt
- Magnetic Photo Frame
- Button Badges
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- The competition will close Friday 21st August, at 23:59 GMT.
- The winners will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
- The winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
- No cash alternative will be accepted.
- By entering, you are aware of these rules and should you not follow them then Oasis Awais will, without hesitation, terminate your entry altogether and, perhaps, even from future giveaways too.
About the Author
Founder of Oasis Awais, and avid lover of life, Awais Irfan's love of writing and film is unequivocal. Ever since he was a little kid, he has loved the cinematic experience; so much so, he is studying Film Production in Glasgow and hopes to be the next "big thing" in directing.