To celebrate the release of the highly anticipated sequel to last year's Divergent, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, on 19th March, I have received 3 copies of the film's soundtrack - releasing on 17th March - to giveaway.
Here's the film's official synopsis:
As she searches for allies and answers in the wake of the uprising, Tris and Four are on the run. Being hunted by Jeanine Matthews, the leader of the Erudite faction, Tris and Four will race against time as they try to figure out what Abnegation sacrificed their lives to protect, and why the Erudite leaders will do anything to stop them. Haunted by her past choices but desperate to protect the ones she loves, Tris faces one impossible challenge after another as she unlocks the truth about the past and ultimately the future of her world.
To be in with a chance of winning is simple. All you have to do is simply head to my Twitter page, follow me and RT the the giveaway tweet (embedded below, for your convenience):
RT & FOLLOW To #WIN 1 of 3 Copies Of 'THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT' Official Soundtrack! http://t.co/RgBAryCP8t pic.twitter.com/PxmxJsUeRj
— Awais (@OasisAwais) March 14, 2015
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to residents worldwide.
- The competition will close Friday 20th March, at 23:59 GMT.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter DM and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
- The winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
- Entrants must be 12 years of age or older.
- No cash alternative will be accepted.
- By entering, you are aware of these rules and should you not follow them then Oasis Awais will, without hesitation, terminate your entry altogether and, perhaps, even from future giveaways too.
Here's the trailer:
And my world premiere highlights:
About the Author
Founder of Oasis Awais, and avid lover of life, Awais Irfan's love of writing and film is unequivocal. Ever since he was a little kid, he has loved the cinematic experience; so much so, he is studying Film Production in Glasgow and hopes to be the next "big thing" in directing.